Use of the Library & Library Materials
1. Each member may check out up to (2) items at a time using his/ her library member card. These include books and CD or DVD.
2. Library cards may not be transferred one borrower to another.
3. If the book is not return with damage or loss of book, the borrower is responsible for costs of books, the replacement of original book (not copy) within one week.
4. In case the book is damaged or lost, then the patron will be required to pay five times of the original cost.
5. In case the book is damaged or repaired, borrower assessed a fee for the cost of repair or replacement per item.
6. Borrower will notify to library for lost materials that are found.
7. Borrowers are responsible for returning materials by closing time on the due date.
8. Borrower will be notified of overdue material by mail or telephone. If Borrower is not any response, an overdue invoice will be issued.
9. If the book is not returned on the due date then a fine of one hundred kyats per day (including Sunday, Monday & holiday).
10. If members have any overdue items, they are not allowed to check out any more items.
11. No library material can be taken out of the library without permission of Director or Chief Librarian.
12. In case of emergency the librarian may recall a book any time.
13. Pre-reserve books cannot be renewed.
14. Overdue books cannot be renewed.
15. Member can renew their books one time.
16. Borrower should not make any mark or underline anywhere in the book.
Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library, would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership.